On Saturday, I ended work at 6pm. Was feeling really lethargic and took about 3 hours nap!
Stallone and some of the people met up for dinner at PS. As baby was working and me ending work at the time they're meeting, I went home first to wait for baby.

Baby ended work around 2.30am.



Here's what we got them.
They wore it the very next day luhs! haha..
Glad they like it.

Went to shebangs pub at boat quay.


Birthday boy and girl really drank alot. Poor Amber, she vomited so many times.
Oh yar, forgot to mention that their birthday just 2 days away from each other. So cool to celebrate together!


No pictures taken at pub cos everyone engaging in drinking games.
After the pub closes we went for noodles at Katong and got home around 7am.

The very next day I had yoga lesson at 11.45 am and work at 3pm. Tell me how shagg am I?
Worst thing is that after work meet them for mahjong session. *faints



Wooops.. I haven't done an update on my yoga lesson 3 yet.
real soon..


This entry was posted on 3:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: