Edited 17thOct
Omg, I haven't update my blog for a looonnng time. Actually have saved this draft for ages.
Currently I'm catching Naruto anime. Didn't expect the excitment in this anime. No wonder baby so loving it!
Will update soon..!



Can't really remember exactly what I was taught during yoga lesson.


Side Bend Pose(Trikonasana)
Benefits
This stretch is brilliant for slimming and toning the midriff and waistline,
and releasing tension in the lower back.
So.. start doing the side bend stretch!
I can assure you guys that your waistline will ache pretty bad for the next couple of days.



Head Knee Pose (Janu Sirasan)

Benefits
The lateral muscles receive a profound stretch, as well as the muscles of the legs and feet.
Seriously, I couldn't reach my feet at all. My bones are way too stiff.
Wonders if I can ever reach..



This entry was posted on 5:57 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: